Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bottom of my heart

Dear Shwu:

      You might be surprised when seeing this post. I have no idea why i have the courage to write all these all in a sudden.There are things i wanted to tell you long long time ago but i did not dare. I'm really sorry for my naiveness,foolishness and stupidity .We used to be so close and you are a very very very good friend of mine.i really thought this relationship will last long til end of form5 year .


We planned to study foundation in Help, but you ended up applying for MUFY. Of course i was angry and sad because of that.However after the lost of my grandpa, i'd learnt to appreciate everyone around me.Our friendship got better later on.

Everything was fine till you coupled with junhou. I seriously don't know why i turned into so weird.Really sorry for not bothering you and junhou. Eventually a large gap appeared between us.When you had problems , you sought for seekit rather than me.I know it's my fault, being so selfish. I've never tried to repair this problem til we met at xinyi's birthday celebration. When i saw you, i had a feeling of going back those days when we were close like uhu glue.
SO! i've decided to 'chase' you back.I'm sure we can become good friend again if you dont mind. =)
I promise i will never ignore you or acting weird to you anymore. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment