Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hateful me

I think i have a mouth that could not keep secrets. Almost all of them say, "If joey knows, whole world will know."  I admit i'm kind people who like 'sharing'. But sometimes it's not only my fault.When something happen, everyone will just blame me. Not to say i'm not wrong at all, but can you be fair? Eventually they start not to tell me their problems because i can't keep it to myself. Now im no longer trusted by them. They don't share a single thing with me, im just an outsider who out of bounds. When i really want to care about them, the first thing they think is i wanted to gossip. Last time i can get along with everyone well, now it's totally opposite. If i don't care about them, they'll say i do not treat them as friend. If i care, they'll say i'm kepoh. I should try not to bother at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment