Monday, August 16, 2010

A day with her. ♥

room that make me crazy! XD
 
meeee has gone to shwu's house this afternoon.
Just chatting around and checking out her wardrobe.It feels soooo nice, just like we have back to the past.
Btw shwu has lost weight.When i stand beside her, we look like a fatty pig and a skinny cat. By right fatty pig like me should lose weight but auntie says i'm alright, no need to diet and stuff .Some more ask shwu to be like me. [She's just toooo kind].
I wonder i should feel happy or the other way round.
Around evening, uncle and auntie brought us for dinner at Sri Petaling.Then back to her house again till it's time to fetch my mum and bro.

Her melody!
Meanwhile, i was forcing her to take pic with me since i was in the mood of taking pic! =P

Next week probably will be meeting her again for movie! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment